Commercial Operations, EMEA
Partner Account Manager
For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
What you'll do
- Identify, create, develop and manage pipeline of suspects and prospects.
- Engage with suspects and prospects to market and offer Verifone products and services and create sustainable business opportunities.
- Convert business opportunities to contracts. Including negotiation and contract management.
- Document your pipeline, activities and business opportunities in Sales force
- Work closely with the key stakeholders at suspect, prospects and partners to create a strong and sustainable relationship.
- Well-documented sales plans and roadmaps for existing partners with the target to move them in our value chain by cross and upsell of new products and services.
- Develop business plans and sales strategy to ensure sales goals and profitability
- Initiate and coordinate development of action plans to penetrate new markets and new channels.
- Assists in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
- Provides timely feedback to senior management of the market situation, including competitors’ activities.
- Creates and conducts proposal presentations and RFP responses.
- Business development in new applications for existing products.
- Develop new market segments with new and existing products.
What qualifications will you need to be successful?
- Recognized Degree in Business or Engineering or equivalent;
- Ability to sell at C- level and experience in managing large and complex strategic accounts
- Knowledge of Information Technology – software, hardware and networks
- Experience within POS environment
- Technical knowledge around integrated solutions
- Account planning and management skills
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to work across functions and partners to deliver to the Partner expectations
- Technical knowledge of integrated solutions
- Fluent Swedish and English
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Join our worldwide team