Software Developer with Python
For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
What you'll do
- Maintaining and improving automated test framework: tools, systems, infrastructure
- Problem investigation skills: identify issue and find solution
- New feature development – improving existing framework upon new requirements in symbiosis with existing functionality with scalable and reliable new features
- Leading of development and enhancement of automated test framework for Engage platform and Android.
What qualifications will you need to be successful?
- Good Python knowledge
- Preferably at least 1-2 year work experience in similar position
- Understanding of test automation and importance of test results for releases
- Strong analytical skills with experience processing, analyzing, and summarizing data
- Good C\C++ skills, experience with Jenkins, MongoDB Jira/Confluence and version control system usage are an advantage
- Knowledge of operational systems, database, security testing of information systems
- Verbal communication skills in Latvian
- Verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to learn quickly
- Outstanding organizational and follow-up skills
- Collaborative, positive person who desires to work in a fast-paced technology environment
- Flexible to work overtime when needed for mission critical projects
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Join our worldwide team