Global Human Resources
For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
What you'll do
- Drive the design, development, testing and deployment of new integrations and maintain existing integrations using Workday integration tools.
- Develop, create, and maintain a variety of complex Workday reports (advanced, matrix, composite, BIRT) utilizing Workday Report Writer and Studio.
- Recommend and implement policies on reporting standards and offer technical solutions to gain process efficiency and improve data integrity.
- Educate and promote self-service reporting functionality with end users by utilizing various communication and training methodologies.
- Lead the exploration, evaluation, recommendation, design, and configuration of new features, functionalities, and security for HCM and associated modules within Workday.
- Participates in Workday's bi-annual releases; perform fit and gap analysis on Workday processes and upcoming features that impact the overarching structure of our Workday ecosystem.
- Thoroughly test configurations through unit testing and facilitate user acceptance testing (UAT) across teams.
- Create functional and technical systems documentation.
- Proactively find inefficiencies in processes, suggest enhancements, and present proposals to leadership.
- Effectively collaborates with teams such as HR, Talent, Recruiting, Technology, Finance, and others to provide support for requests such as enhancements, defects, and new functionality.
- Partner with key stakeholders to understand new report/data requirements and ensures results meet the business needs within Workday.
- Provide support for Workday, including researching, identifying, and resolving complex Workday issues, unexpected results, and process flaws.
- Responsible for the training and development of the HRIT team
What qualifications will you need to be successful?
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Computer Science, Business, or Technology discipline.
- 5+ Years Workday HCM experience
- Demonstrated configuration experience across Workday
- Strong creative problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in a global organization strongly preferred
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Join our worldwide team