IT Service Manager, Payments
For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
What you'll do
Avangate BV (a Dutch Verifone entity) is a digital commerce & service provider and is currently looking for an IT Service Manager. This entity is a licensed Payment Institute and is a full subsidiary of Verifone Inc.
The IT Service Manager will ensure regulatory compliance for the licensed entity as well as the oversight of outsourced information technology and security activities. The position will be part of the Verifone Cloud Services Team but report directly to the Management Board of Avangate BV.
- Ensure compliance of Avangate BV with the “The Guidelines on security measures for operational and security risks under PSD2 (EBA GL/2017/17)”
- Oversight and assessments on the IT and Security of Verifone systems related to Avangate BV services
- Coordination of IT and Security incidents towards the Dutch regulator
- Provide input for the IT and Security policies of Avangate BV in line with the existing Verifone policies
- Knowledge sharing of the IT and Security related requirements for a Dutch Payment entity towards the Verifone organization
- Support the department with identifying and assessing IT and Security risks and mitigation measures
- Monitoring the effectiveness of these mitigation measures
- Support Avangate BV with IT and Security related reporting to the Dutch Supervisor “De Nederlandsche Bank”
- Manage the relationship between Avangate BV and the IT & Security organization of Verifone
What qualifications will you need to be successful?
- A completed academic education in the relevant direction
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in IT and Security
- Knowledge of and experience with regulated (payment) services and (EBA) guidelines on security
- Strong knowledge about basic infrastructure services (DHCP, DNS, NTP, SNMP, SMTP, BGP, OSPF, VPN etc)
- Firm understanding of version control systems (GIT, SVN, CVS)
- Good understanding of networking technologies
- Work experience with ensuring PCI DSS compliance or ISO 27001
- Experience with COBIT/ITIL
- Fluent in English and willing to travel
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines without sacrificing quality of work product
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively, depending on the situation
- Experience and knowledge on the identification and assessment of IT & Security risks
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Join our worldwide team