Technical Support Analyst
For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
What you'll do
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Computer Information Science or related field
- Experience in programming, capability to write some test or demo applications
- Knowledge of Android and Linux on embedded systems is an asset
- Analytical skills, focus on quality and timely delivery, openness for learning new technologies
- Ability to track and resolve multiple concurrent projects over a period of time with sense of urgency and efficiency
- Ability to effectively communicate technical information to customers verbally and in writing
- Fluent communication in English and Polish
- Flexibility in daily activities and availability for occasional travel
What qualifications will you need to be successful?
- Providing technical support to partners and direct customers of Verifone in EMEA
- Scope includes: SW issues, HW issues, and delivery related technical issues
- Investigations towards root cause identification, coordination of incident resolutions with corporate teams, supporting workaround preparation, and similar
- Document problems, investigation findings, testing carried out and solutions, if resolved
- Responsible for communicating the outcome from investigations to the relevant customer within agreed service levels
- Engage with Verifone multi-tiered issue resolution process and ensure paperwork and systems updated to track activities
- Maintain technical knowledge regarding existing and newly released Verifone products
- Reporting new or recurring problems to design departments
Additional activities (time to time on request):
- Attend product training workshops and scheduled meetings as and when required
- Supporting event preparation, which could include demo units configuration, small demo software preparation, setups, personal on-site assistance
- Assist other team members for support when requested
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Join our worldwide team