Commercial Operations, Latin America
For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
What you'll do
1) It will support in the coordination of commercial events with clients, with the support of Marketing
2) It will generate internal value by supporting the commercial team to carry out the tests and trials of the various equipment and models to be introduced and certified to the country
3) It will help to coordinate the shipments and reception of the various couriers to the various countries
4) It will help to set up the show room in Mexico where it will support the product, engineering and marketing team to be dimensioned
5) This person will help increase the level of satisfaction of the various BAU and retail customers by conducting service level surveys
6) It will support the commercial team in monitoring internal administrative procedures (especially the progress of contracts in CONGA) and other digital media of the company
7) It will support the commercial team in the delivery of the warehouse terminals that are required to be delivered in a timely manner.
What qualifications will you need to be successful?
Works with market research team to ensure market analysis data
Prepares the distribution of accounts to the Sales Representatives and updates the automated tracking system, such as CRM.
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Join our worldwide team