Commercial Operations, EMEA
For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
About the role
We are looking for a marketing manager to lead and execute Verifone’s marketing strategy in Germany.
The Marketing Manager will be a key resource to support our marketing efforts in Germany and will coordinate, execute, and measure all day-to-day as well as long-term strategies by leveraging and establishing marketing systems, dashboards, and tools.
This role will also be responsible for both customer acquisition and awareness, as well as retention and growth of the installed base.
Actual hands-on experience with marketing automation systems and lead nurturing campaigns is required, such as using/coordinating a mix of email, digital marketing, content marketing, and event-based campaigns to generate new sales leads.
This role is accountable for the hitting country’s sales lead targets, as well as focus on lead quality, conversion, data enrichment, marketing process automation and tools, program and channel performance reporting, to ultimately optimize marketing performance and ROI.
- Design, manage and implement marketing programs and strategies for Verifone Germany
- Manage and update the Verifone Regional websites: website maintenance, supervising the creation and development of websites, including creating specification documents to improve the website and other online projects
- Manage the advertising campaigns and the relationship with the agency, including creating lists of keywords that define campaigns, creating and testing ads/banners specific for targeted verticals, set-up and monitor end to end lead tracking (sources/channels)
- Obsess about results: analyze site traffic and website flows, conversion optimization campaign results, analyze and report program performance; report metrics appropriately and flag issues for internal stakeholders, provide recommendations for improvement
- Propose new marketing strategies and implement new ideas that can improve overall funnel performance, from brand awareness to client retention
- Design and manage email nurture flows and/or drip programs for both prospects and existing customers to support sales growth and retention, and implement the tracking of these flows
- Work closely with multiple teams for developing an effective strategy and new programs
Education, knowledge, experience:
- German language – native, advanced English
- Degree in marketing, business, or related field
- Minimum 5years of experience in managing integrated marketing campaigns and working with multiple marketing channels
- Advanced knowledge of key platforms: Pardot/Marketo/other marketing automation tools, CRMs (Salesforce, Pipedrive, others), Google Analytics, Facebook, Instagram, Email marketing tools, etc.
- Extensive analytical skills to deal with advanced lead lifecycle and track the entire lead funnel
- Project management skills to lead and coordinate projects across multiple departments
- Familiaritywithtrends,industrytopics, and latest trends in marketing
- HTML knowledge
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills and the ability to work with large data sets and macros
- Proactivein suggesting new concepts/ideas, self-motivated, fast learner
- Customer-oriented and problem-solving attitude (use analytical and creative thinking to find solutions)
- Results-oriented, great attention to detail, openness to testing and analyzing large volumes of data
- Communication: ability to cooperateand work fairlywith others,at alllevels,within andoutside the company
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work under tight deadlines when necessary
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Join our worldwide team