Sr. QA Engineer
For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
What you'll do
- Developing, modifying, and executing software test plans, automated scripts and programs for testing.
- Analyzing and writing test standards and procedures.
- Maintaining documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software.
- Analyzing test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action.
- Consults with development engineers in resolution of problems.
- Provides feedback in preparation of technical appraisals of programming languages, systems, and computation software.
- Ensures quality computer integration into the overall functions of scientific computation, data acquisition, and processing.
- Work with other teams members to understand customer requirements and come up with meaningful solutions.
- Write automation, performance tests in Java or script languages and test the same.
- Present and evaluate performance result.
- Participate in meetings & reviews with customers and team members.
What qualifications will you need to be successful?
- Three or more years experience working in a Quality assurance role.
- Experience with Whitebox, Grey Box, and Black Box testing.
- Working knowledge of Windows and Linux OSes.
- Excellent general QA skills like test plan creation, test case development, Defect analysis and reporting, test automation using Java Script, Selenium, Jmeter, SoapUI, HTML, other.
- Hands on experience with tools like Jira, Jenkins, Git, Stash, Confluence, Artifactory, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- A background in Development would be a big plus but not necessary. Basic demonstration, with a strong experience in Selenium ID Web Driver and Java scripting.
- Scripting from Excel to Selenium and Java.
- Senior level experience in terms of skill sets
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Join our worldwide team