For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
About the role
The position involves in analyzing software/systems in respect of planning, writing, testing, implementation and maintenance of new and existing software products or systems.
What you'll do
- Understand and capture the business requirements
- Work with multiple stakeholders across regions on the business requirements and liase with the technical teams to get them into technical solutions.
- Creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for a business
- Planning and monitoring
- Variance Analysis and Reporting
- Address customer concerns in reference to products, services rendered or employee interactions
- Actively seek to resolve any concerns while adhering to the company policy and standards of behavior
- Ensure proper communication concerning changes in established milestones or challenges that may affect the outcome of a project's completion date
What qualifications will you need to be successful?
- More than 8 years’ experience Payment Domain (Terminal, POS development)
- Experience working with senior decision makers
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills
- Proven analytical background
- Knowledge on Mobile payment Development is an added advantage
- Strong problem-solving ability
- A working knowledge of the payment card industry, standards and practices will add on
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Join our worldwide team