Support Analyst (Java, Android)
For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
About the role
The position involves in supporting software/systems of new and existing software products or systems.
What you'll do
- Administrative expertise in supporting the software.
- Excellent support abilities to set up the software and test run and deploy.
- Does due diligence as far as analysis and design of any solutions they undertake technically.
- Owns technological support and resolve the integrator need including:
- Test, Automation, Assessment and Deploy
What qualifications will you need to be successful?
- Minimum 6 - 8 years' of Software Support and Maintenance of Java or Android technology support
- Payment experience - good to have
- Effective time management.
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment and achieve results.
- Knowledge of Scrum and other agile methodologies.
- Good presentation skills.
- Good written and verbal communication in English.
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Join our worldwide team