Front End Developer
For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
As part of 2Checkout Integration Team, you will be playing a key role in developing the front-end part of our core platform and custom ecommerce implementations for our customers
What you'll do
- Develop custom projects for top clients
- Be part from the applications design meetings
- Work with the current Frontend team and to determine and implement frontend best practices
- Identify and prototyping best practices for front-end engineering
- Share to the team cool ideas and research areas you are passionate of
What qualifications will you need to be successful?
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in a similar position
- Good experience with one the MVVM frameworks like VueJS
- Very good knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- Knowledge of CSS preprocessors (LESS/SAAS) & CSS frameworks (Bootstrap)
- Knowledge of dependency management systems like Webpack or Browserify
- Experience developing and troubleshooting front end solutions across multiple browsers and devices
- Ability to multi-task and grow in a fast-paced development environment
- Experience working with version control systems (GIT)
- Advanced knowledge of English
- Knowledge of HTML Email best practice
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Join our worldwide team