Senior Technical Support Specialist
For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
What you'll do
- Managing customer technical accounts and delivery of the technical support services
- Performing in depth root cause analysis, problem identification, and replication in the lab environment
- Designing, development, and maintaining test or demo applications for various sorts of embedded systems
- Coordination of incident resolutions with corporate Engineering and R&D teams, supporting workaround preparation, and similar
- Documenting descriptions of problems, investigation findings, testing carried out, and solutions, in the issue management system
- Reporting new or recurring problems to design departments
- Product training workshops and scheduled meetings as and when required
What qualifications will you need to be successful?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Information Science or related field
- 2 years of overall work experience within roles dedicated to SW development or advanced technical support focused on problems related to SW development / integrations of embedded systems
- Experience in C / C++ / Linux / Android programming
- Practical knowledge of C++ STL, XML, UML and TCP/IP protocols family
- Analytical skills, focus on quality and timely delivery, openness for learning new technologies
- Ability to track and resolve multiple concurrent projects over a period of time, with a sense of urgency and efficiency
- Ability to effectively communicate technical information to customers verbally and in writing
- Fluent communication in English and Polish
- Flexibility in daily activities and availability for occasional travel
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Join our worldwide team