Senior Application Support Analyst
For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
What you'll do
The team supports terminal management system called VHQ. The applications are predominantly used for card based payments done using VeriFone terminals and runs mainly in US, Europe, AU and NZ regions.
What qualifications will you need to be successful?
NET, IIS, Troubleshooting, Cloud, Virtualization, Integration, Agile, Web Application Support , Windows server administration, SQL knowledge
AppDynamics, Zabbix, ELK and Kibana
- Net based Web application experience is Must
- Should have experience in Managing issues and requests logged through Service Now and JIRA
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in .web application Hosting/Deployment .
- Support other engineers on the team with guidance, experience, oversight, advice, and reviews.
- Working in Shifts + On call support required
- Excellent knowledge on ITIL processes
- Excellent in providing support on IIS Web Applications based on Microsoft Web technologies
- Hands on Troubleshooting using deployment, monitoring systems
- Experience with any one of the scripting language (e.g, Shell scripting, Windows batch, Java Script)
- Worked on Agile based SDLC, ITIL, ServiceNow, GIT or JIRA
- Work in support team to solve various system and application configuration related issues
- Work closely with Operations, Customers and Engineering to diagnose and troubleshoot issues.
- Should have strong knowledge on Windows 2008/2012/2014/2016
- Knowledge handling firewall & antivirus software.
- Monitor all system alerts and assist to resolve complex issues in system hardware and software.
- Administer and execute various management activities and manage all backup activities.
- Determine support to patch application and timeframe for same and develop appropriate strategies.
- Understanding the way databases work with cloud applications is also a plus
- Practical experience of Windows Server, SQL Server, IIS and networking
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent customer service skills
- Understanding of software development cycle
- Excellent written and spoken English
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Join our worldwide team