Software QA Engineer 3
For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
What you'll do
Looking for resource, who is strong on quality concepts, having experience in payment domain, EMV, manual QA and/or automation experience of about 5-8 years. The person should be able to plan, execute the project independently and have strong interpersonal skills. Candidate will have to work with multiple teams/stakeholders to deliver the quality solution.
What qualifications will you need to be successful?
- 5-8 years’ experience in software QA or experience in SDET role.
- Hands on experience with quality concepts – Test plan/strategy, Preparation, Execution & reporting.
- Hands‐on testing experience within a whole range of functional testing including – Unit, Integration, System, UAT through both manual and automated testing.
- Hands on experience with Test management and defect tracking tools like JAMA, JIRA.
- Good experience on any scripting language like Java script/Python with knowledge on JAVA and XML.
- Good exposure to quality metrics.
- Experience or exposure to engineering products and networking.
- Good experience or exposure to payment domain.
- Good experience or exposure to EMV-co standards.
- Good experience or exposure to Cloud technologies.
- Experience with Agile methodologies (Scrum).
- Experience/knowledge of continuous integration tools such as Jenkins is an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and a real passion for working in highly collaborative environments
- Should possess high level analytical, problem-solving skills. Also, a highly motivated and self-driven personnel.
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Join our worldwide team