ORACLE Functional Subject Matter Expert
For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
About the offer:
We are currently seeking a Senior business order to cash functional consultant – to join our Finance team to support specific projects and assist in rolling out our global platform; address business, legal and tax requirements; Work with the project and local team to develop gap assessment, support and perform test cases, support and validate conversion processes, assist with Project mgmt. and deployment activities. This role will be across Oracle OTC and SC functional business processes.
The successful candidate will have a background and experience in business transformation with a sound understanding of Oracle OTC and Supply chain processes and technology. This role is for individuals with the ability to build relationships and to drive change throughout Verifone
What you'll do
- Drive the rollout of our global order to cash process related to Order entry, service contracts, Pricing, collections, receivables and invoicing processes.
- Additional knowledge of Oracle Supply chain processes with respect to inventory related process required for Order fulfillment..
- Work with functional team to develop solutions to meet the changing business strategies. Research and resolve issues with current processes and configuration/setups.
- Work with project managers in updating project scope and schedules. Provides input on resources required for project tasks and deliverables.
- Advise and consult with other departments on issues, concerns, problems, and questions.
- Conduct or participate in working sessions and status meetings to keep project on track.
- Provide direction and/or performs configuration/setup of Oracle R12 related modules.
- Identify high-level risks, assumptions, and constraints; and implement approved actions and workarounds to minimize the impact of risks on the project.
- Communicate any operational, development or resourcing roadblocks to leadership.
- Create/implement solutions to obstacles/challenges throughout the course of the project.
- Responsible for communicating committed deliverables and delivery plan.
- Day-to-day management of process and system transformation activities,
- Ability to clearly articulate business issues and proposed solutions.
What qualifications will you need to be successful?
- Minimum 5-7 years of order to cash business experience (areas include: Order entry, contract setup (recurring billing, invoicing, receivables).
- Direct experience with Oracle R12 Ebusiness, either as a functional business lead or subject matter expert.
- Understanding of forecasting and relationship between order management, inventory & planning
- Ability to understand the vision and then successfully translate that vision into executable steps.
- Flexibility and adaptability; ability to work in ambiguous situations.
- Ability to interact and communicate with a diverse set of stakeholders at multiple levels within the organization.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Understanding or experience with project management methodologies (Traditional or Agile).
- Experience and demonstrated skillset for Business Process analysis, Requirement Solicitation and MS Visio will be useful.
Please note this is not a Developer role. Applicants with demonstrated functional business experience will only be considered.
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Join our worldwide team