Document Control Specialist
For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
What you'll do
- Review Change Requests/Orders with an ability to interpret requirement vs action
- A knowledge of Change Request/Order differences, purposes, and impact
- Experience of Products, BoMs, Parts, Documents, and Revisions
- Ability to provide process and PLM training to both internal and external customers
- Working with all levels of internal stakeholders to define necessary Change requirements
- Ability to analyse/transform data into simplified graphics to identify trends, root causes, etc.
- Ability to produce reports, processes, and procedures where necessary
- Act as a key point of contact for all Document Control-related queries
- Attend internal/external meetings and present PowerPoint presentations if required
- Ability to Travel internationally for periods of time (e.g., 1day to 2weeks)
- Ability to proactively project manage technical issues from initiation through to closure
What qualifications will you need to be successful?
- Strong experience in Document Control or a similar role
- Experience using Agile PLM or a similar PLM system
- Fluent with standard Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Other relevant experience, in either the industry or advertised role
- Degree level education
- Excellent communication skills – oral and written, in person, by phone and email essential
- Keen to bring and share experience and knowledge with other Document Control Specialists
- Must be able to multi-task, innovate and influence
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Join our worldwide team