Technical Support Specialist
For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
What you'll do
- Increase your e-commerce knowledge, by handling Level1/Level2 B2B requests.
- The main support channels are tickets, chats.
- Work in shifts to cover a 24/7/365 schedule.
- Increase your soft skills, by handling adjacent tasks such as Social media reviews or escalations.
- Increase your focus and problem-solving skills, by troubleshooting 3rd party/custom platforms.
- Improve your analytical thinking, by being part of a team that works closely with the Incident Management Team.
- Maintain and develop a broad technical knowledge of 2Checkout`s features and services.
- Offer solutions to issues that are often non-standard or non-routine.
- Represent the first point of contact for internal 2Checkout departments, on product knowledge or technical enquiries.
- Adapt and develop prioritization skills by identifying appropriate resolutions within the required timeframe based on SLAs.
- Report performance or technical defects;
- Monitor the company's systems from a performance and uptime perspective;
What qualifications will you need to be successful?
- 2+ years of relevant experience in technical support/customer service.
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant fields, or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills, you will resolve our partners’ inquiries and support your colleagues throughout the organization.
- Achievements – tell us what your greatest accomplishments are.
- Excellent command of English language (both written and spoken), preferably C1+.
- Results oriented attitude - our team and company’s primary interest is to deliver qualitative results.
- Solution oriented approach – we focus on delivering full solutions, not only replying to inquiries.
- A resourceful problem-solving attitude that drives you to seek out effective and efficient solutions.
- Analytical thinking – do you feel energized by dealing with complex issues?
- Team-player skills/Focus on developing and helping self & others – you will work in a multicultural environment, across different continents.
- Flexibility to work in shifts.
Nice to have:
- ITIL foundation concepts or degree.
- Experience working with Salesforce, ServiceNow, Jira and SLAs.
- Debugging, troubleshooting and bug reporting.
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Join our worldwide team