Sr BO Administrator
For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
The job responsibilities of SAP BO and Tableau Administrator are as follows −
- Should have good Knowledge on SAP BO installation, Patch updates, Clustering and Sizing.
- Should monitor BO Web applications CMC, BI Launchpad, and other applications.
- Should be able to resolve the support issues from business users and should be strong on all ADMIN activities
- Knowledge of Manage user Management, Security and permissions.
- Basic Knowledge on SQL is compulsory.
- Manage Universe and Connections and other BI Repository objects.
- Knowledge on SAP BI Migration and upgradation is compulsory.
- Configure and maintain Tableau Server Software Layer.
- System Administration (includes site creation, server maintenance/Upgrades/patches.
- Change management including software, hardware upgrades, patches.
- Monitor server activity/usage statistics to identify possible performance issues/enhancements.
- Performance tuning / Server management of tableau server environment (clustering, Load balancing).
- Create/Manage Groups, Workbooks and Projects, Database Views, Data Sources and Data Connections.
- Manage and support migration of objects (dimensions, measures, hierarchies, reports, workbooks, dashboards), from development to production environments.
- Provide appropriate training and support to business users on the use of Tableau interactive web reports, and Tableau Desktop.
- Partner with business to design tableau KPI scorecards & dashboards.
- Assist in the identification and migration of data sources and Dashboards to Tableau server.
- Develop and document standards/best practices for development and administration of the Tableau platform.
- Work closely with technical architects, data and software engineers to ensure optimal application and data database/warehouse design to support reporting requirements.
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Join our worldwide team