Global Human Resources
HR Assistant - 2 years contract
For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
We are looking for an HR Assistant to support our Bucharest HR department.
You will act as the first point of contact for HR-related queries from employees and external partners.
Your main tasks include maintaining personnel records, managing HR documents (e.g. employment records and onboarding guides) and updating internal databases.
- Organize and maintain physical and digital personnel records
- Prepare HR documents (such as employment contracts, additional addendums, employment certificates, etc.)
- Create regular reports and presentations on HR metrics
- Answer employees queries about HR-related issues
- Communicating with external partners (payroll provider, benefits, medical services)
- You will closely work with our internal payroll team ensuring correct data is transferred to the external payroll providers
- Updating databases internally, such as sick and maternity leave
- Maintenance of the actuality and correctness of all the stored data about employees and HR-related information, e.g. vacations, absence, employment data
- Handle onboarding and offboarding processes
- Proven work experience (1-3 years) as an HR Administrator, HR Administrative Assistant, or relevant role
- Experience with HR software (HRIS)
- Good understanding and knowledge of employment law
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects
- Working knowledge of basic computer programs, such as MS Office applications, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Join our worldwide team