Solution Integration Engineer
For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
The Solution Integration Engineer will be responsible for the End to End delivery of our Verifone Integrated Solutions. From gathering and validating customer requirements, working with our engineering and product teams to define the right solution, through to full end to end validation and customer delivery.
The solution intake process is core to our delivery as it is imperative that we understand our client’s requirements fully, allowing us to deliver top grade solutions that have been fully qualified and tested at the point of customer integration.
The candidate will work extensively with clients directly, our clients are at the forefront of our business. They will also support our local and regional sales teams and our regional Engineering and Product groups.
What you'll do
- Utilise our suite of Atlassian tools to manage JIRA tickets through the intake process and solution integration.
- Work closely with our clients to help define and document solution requirements that can be handed off to our Engineering and Product teams.
- Produce solid functional requirements documentation.
- Produce End to End plans that are both internal and client facing.
- Validation of the end to end solution delivered out of Engineering and Product.
- Support the solution integration into production with our clients.
- Be the primary contact for customers who wish to use our and or integrate into our systems during integration stages.
- Accurate time keeping and recording of all work undertaken within the Atlassian tool suite.
- Produce regular reporting on all integration activity to both local management and senior management.
- Deliver to all agree KPIs defined within the role.
- Continuous upkeep and improvement of internal processes.
- Work closely with the technical project managers throughout the solution delivery.
- Where required document and deliver client focussed solution training.
What qualifications will you need to be successful?
- Strong understanding of EMV / PCI / Payment Security standards
- Strong understanding of country specific payment processing standards
- Experience with Verifone Payment devices
- Electronic Payments, Physical, M-Commerce, E-Commerce, Omni Channel
- Knowledge of Windows OS, Databases (Access, SQL, Oracle) and Business Systems
- Knowledge of Atlassian tools suite (Jira / Confluence)
- Knowledge of issue recording systems (Am-Docs, Sales Force)
- 3 + years’ experience within a support role
- Excellent customer relations
- Presentation preparation and delivery
- Strong communication – be able to liaise with local and Senior management confidently.
- Ability to effectively communicate with other Tier 1/2/3 support teams as a whole or individually.
- Strong ability to be able to effectively communicate complex technical information to customers verbally and in writing.
- Strong ability to be able to effectively communicate complex technical information to internal engineering and product teams.
- Be able to analyze and resolve complex technical problems with logical and structured approach.·
- Demonstrate ability to understand new customer requirements and translate them into function requirements documents.
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Join our worldwide team