Global Human Resources
Global Talent Acquisition Operations Manager
For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
What you'll do
As part of the Global Talent Acquisition Leadership team, you will be responsible for enhancing, optimizing and ensuring that our global recruiting systems & programs can efficiently and effectively scale to meet the unique needs of the organization.
- Own and optimize all hiring processes related to recruitment in support of multiple operating units. The systems include Workday, Greenhouse, new hire document collection, Employment Contracts and Offers of Employment by country, and all other tools supporting recruiting
- Manage Workday Requisition data and maintain accurate candidate documentation to ensure legal compliance.
- Optimize recruiting processes across the Global Enterprise. Create dashboards to analyze metrics data to drive results, outcomes and accountability by hitting team SLAs and Recruiter KPIs.
- Continuous improvement to existing systems and implementation of new tools (e.g. ATS, New Hire Onboarding, career site redesign, etc.)
- Employment Branding & Marketing (including social media)
- Define and document talent acquisition workflow, processes and procedures
- Contribute to job descriptions and internal documentation supporting hiring
- Continuous improvements to our Employee Referral Program and Global on-boarding program
What qualifications will you need to be successful?
- Proven experience in program management with a focus on global Talent Acquisition operations, Metrics and Reporting; and workflow documentation
- Experience in building comprehensive reports, dashboards, metrics and presenting recommendations
- Experience working with HRIS teams and third-party vendors to resolve systemic issues, pursue enhancements and implement configuration changes
- Experience in social media and digital marketing
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail, ability to develop and maintain highly organized global team
- Proven ability to set priorities and work independently while providing world-class partnership to the business and other TA teams.
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Join our worldwide team