Agile Project Manager
For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
We are searching for an Agile Project Manager to work with our Development and Testing teams, who will be the catalyst that ensures our project’s success from the beginning to the end.
- Training on agile project management, certified level – preferred;
- Formal education in Project Management, Business Administration or general Management – preferred
- At least 3 years of experience using Agile project management methods;
- Proven experience in leading cross-functional project teams;
- Experience working within a multicultural environment and with international teams – a plus;
- Fundamental understanding of web-based systems programming and development, security principles and database knowledge;
- Very good understanding of the entire Software Development Life Cycle with focus on Agile Scrum development framework;
- Ability to work effectively in a professional manner with technology staff, business stakeholders, end users and management;
- Strong persuasion, negotiation and influencing skills, including conflict resolution skills;
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Manages Software Development activities for multiple projects, part of an extensive Agile Program, across all phases, including initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, control and closure;
- Acts as Scrum Master for the engineering teams
- Participates in project reporting and team metrics gathering
- Ensures the development processes are followed and contributes to Scrum process improvement activities, aiming to ensure the best quality project outcomes;
- Coaches, mentors, motivates and supervises project team members, and influences them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work;
- Communicates and collaborates with internal (within department) and external customers as needed in regards to project deliverables including setting up and managing the right expectations;
- Mentors and trains team members and stakeholders on Agile values, principles and practices;
Join our worldwide team