Global Human Resources
Talent Acquisition Recruiter
For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
What you'll do
As part of our fabulous Talent Acquisition team, you'll be responsible for:
- Developing and executing recruiting programs for Hiring Managers across all of EMEA.
- Working with the hiring managers to develop talent plans including but not limited to reviewing and documenting hiring requirements for all their approved roles
- Determining appropriate recruiting sources for advertising and posting positions.
- Promotes a positive company image to candidates and external service providers.
- Developing networks of people and processes to support a strong pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Pre-screening resumes and evaluates effectiveness of electronic candidate evaluation tools.
- Documenting candidate evaluation and interview process.
- Supporting hiring managers in developing new hire compensation package/offers.
- Works with agencies, recruiting contractors and/or internet website representatives in the course of conducting employment advertising campaigns (when needed). You may provide performance feedback on all recruiting agencies/sources.
What qualifications will you need to be successful?
We absolutely want you to have a positive attitude towards our agile working environment. It would also help if you had:
- atleast 2 years of recruiting experience in Bucharest or regionally in EMEA
- a good understanding of IT Technologies and how to source for roles in that area
- a good foundation in candidate and stakeholder management
- a desire to help constantly learn and improve our processes
- a willingness to work in global organization with your team spread across many countries and regions
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Join our worldwide team