Commercial Operations, EMEA
Junior Marketing Lead Research Analyst
For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
What you'll do
- Research relevant leads and lead qualification (potential clients and participants at industry’s events)
- Market Research and Analysis on Companies we define as prospects
- Various support activities within Marketing Department may be needed, especially on the campaign execution side
What qualifications will you need to be successful?
- Student with proved interest in marketing
- Internet passionate
- Proficiency in English
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- HTML knowledge is considered a plus
- Well organized, fast learner with excellent analytic skills
- Proactive attitude, ambition and enthusiasm
- Team player with ability to multitask and prioritize tasks
- Strong corporate culture open towards innovation, commitment and people
- Young, dynamic team and international work environment
- Attractive financial and benefits package
- Flexible business hours
- Lunch every day with your colleagues at the company restaurant (within the building)
- Healthcare services for you through private medical subscription
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Join our worldwide team