For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
We are searching for a Financial Analyst who will prepare and provide financial reports for internal and external purposes.
What you`ll do:
• Financial planning and analysis for Revenue and Cost of Sales (Monthly forecast, Annual plan, periodic reforecast)
• Prepare, analyze and report financial information on Sales, Gross Margin
• Providing and interpreting financial information
• Responsible for the preparation of accurate financial reports and supporting schedules, as required
• Involvement in the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
• Ad hoc reporting as necessary
What you need to have:
• Bachelor’s or higher degree in Accounting or Finance
• Master specializations and other certifications in accounting, reporting (for instance: ACCA) – a plus
• 3+ years of overall combined reporting, controlling or external audit experience
• Big four – a plus
• Experience with creating financial statements
• Excellent skills in MS Excel
• Advanced knowledge in English language
• Knowledge of US GAAP – a plus
• Excellent English (oral and written) communication skills
• Ability to seek out relevant information from others
• Maintain strong focus on details
• Very organized and detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
• Good communication across all levels of business
• Ability to work independent, organized, initiative, good team member, motivated, oriented on result and accuracy
Why you’ll love working with us:
• International work environment in an exciting growth phase
• Attractive compensation package with annual performance bonus
• Flexible business hours and work from home
• Flexible benefits package with a monthly budget that you can use for different perks like: meal tickets, public transportation refund, various gym subscriptions with 50% discounts, private pension funding, shopping vouchers etc.
• Private medical subscription (with 2 different medical providers to choose from)
• Bookster subscription
• Fruits in the office, best coffee every day and great team events
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Join our worldwide team