Service Operations Analyst
For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
As a Service Operations Analyst, you will be part of the Service Operations Team, delivering T3 exceptional 12/5 service to our Merchants and Internal teams from all over the world.
You will be responsible for offering technical and integration support to our business customers during all phases of the commercial process (prospecting, on-boarding and maintenance) and for overseeing the overall incident management process.
What you'll do
- Increase your e-commerce knowledge, by handling Level 3 B2B and internal requests;
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards;
- Identify potential problems and/or increasing trend of repetitive Incidents;
- Supervise service restoration & the resolution of all incidents;
- Control the incident processing and error correction in the scope of the agreed upon service levels for the application/system;
- Work in shifts to cover a 12/5 schedule;
- Increase your focus and problem-solving skills, by troubleshooting 3rd party/custom platforms integrations;
- Maintain and develop a broad technical knowledge of 2Checkout`s features and services;
- Offer solutions to issues that are often non-standard or non-routine;
- Represent the escalation point for internal 2Checkout departments, on product knowledge or technical enquiries;
- Adapt and develop prioritization skills by identifying appropriate resolutions within the required timeframe based on SLAs;
- Report and prioritize performance or technical defects;
- Logging, classifying and prioritizing incidents, bugs and service requests;
- Engage with customers on collaborative way to ensure customer confidence and satisfaction;
- Monitor our organization’s systems from a performance and uptime perspective.
What qualifications will you need to be successful?
- 3+ years of relevant experience in technical support/customer service;
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant fields, or equivalent;
- Right attitude to take ownership and drive the topic to a solution;
- High organizational skills: time management, prioritization, planning and attention-to-detail;
- Proven services and infrastructure knowledge and expertise on the lead of Incident Management Process execution (ITIL Framework);
- Excellent communication skills, you will resolve our partners’ inquiries and support your colleagues throughout the organization;
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment;
- Excellent command of English language (both written and spoken), preferably C1/C2;
- Results oriented attitude - our team and company’s primary interest is to deliver qualitative results;
- Team-player skills/ Focus on developing and helping self & others – you will work in a multicultural environment, across different continents;
- Able to assess and prioritize faults and respond or escalate accordingly;
- Ability to work independently and self-conscientiously;
- Creative and open mind for changes;
- Flexibility to work in shifts.
Nice to have:
- ITIL foundation concepts or degree;
- Experience with monitoring solution (e.g.Grafana,Pingdom,Splunk);
- Knowledge with applications Confluence/Jira, Zendesk and SLAs;
- Debugging, troubleshooting and bug reporting;
- E-Commerce concepts;
- Experience with networks (IP, TCP, HTTP, firewalls, proxy servers);
- A high level of understanding of technical support processes.
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Join our worldwide team