For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
What you'll do
- Processing non-PO / PO invoices, credit notes and other disbursements
- Prepare payment proposals for all types of disbursements
- Problem resolution and processing of manual / exception payments
- Responding to vendor and internal client inquiries
- Cash Forecast preparation
- Perform the AP sub-ledger close process
- Daily and monthly balancing and reconciling activities
- Monitor and execute internal control procedures
- Daily involvement, cooperation with AP, Cash Management, General Ledger, Procurement teams
What qualifications will you need to be successful?
- Very good knowledge of English
- Experience in Accounts Payable is an asset
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel
- Very good teamwork and excellent interpersonal skills
- Oracle knowledge will be an advantage
- Degree in Finance/Economics is preferred
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Join our worldwide team