Commercial Operations, EMEA
Marketing Communications Intern
Is time to get ready and join us for a 1-year internship program with the possibility of contract extension!
Why should you join our team as a marketing intern?
For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
What you'll do
Learn about and get involved in various activities within the Marketing Department. Here are some specifics:
- Content marketing: research interesting topics and trends; draft articles, work on infographics or other content formats.
- PR: learn what the press is writing about in our industry, draft announcements or even get in touch with journalists. Post press releases on the website.
- Customer advocacy: draft materials to make our success stories shine; help with social media posts suggestions.
- Market research and analysis (a tad boring maybe, but necessary!).
- Update the website or internal dashboards with the latest communication activities.
What qualifications will you need to be successful?
- Student with proven interest in marketing
- Proficient in English
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); HTML knowledge is considered a plus
- Well organized, fast learner with excellent analytical skills
- Proactive, ambitious and enthusiastic about learning new things
- Team player with ability to work well on your own as well and prioritize your tasks
Why you’ll love working here:
- International work environment in an exciting growth phase
- You’ll learn a lot about marketing and get guidance on every activity
- Attractive compensation package
- Flexible business hours (8 hours/day) and work from home option
- Flexible benefits package with a monthly budget that you can use for different perks like: meal tickets, public transportation refund, various gym subscriptions with 50% discounts, private pension funding, shopping vouchers etc.
- Private medical subscription (with 2 different medical providers to choose from)
- Bookster subscription
- Fruits in the office, best coffee every day and great team events
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Join our worldwide team