Global Product Delivery Manager
For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
We are looking for a service-minded, practically thinking and process oriented Product Delivery Manager with a "getting-things-done" attitude to join Verifone‘s Global product solutions organization.
The person we want in our team has the ability to run a comprehensive product delivery project from planning a delivery timeline to market release and rollout. You possess the skills and experience to lead and drive delivery projects while also serving as a solution expert and guide the organization on the go-to-market launch. Promoting the usage of new technologies is also part of your role - both internally and externally. You will also make sure product performance is on expected level and running smoothly and efficiently.
To fit our team, you should be a dynamic personality, with great integrity for your work and good interpersonal skills. Your skill set should include analytical capabilities, process mapping skills along with ability to word business requirements into user stories and use cases. You are highly comfortable handling significant complexity both internally and externally and working in a cross-functional and multi-cultural team.
We expect you to follow the trends of payments and be passionate about delivering top of the class solutions for our business and customers. You will need to be able to document your ideas, solutions and services and present them for different audiences, including top management.
What you'll do
- Work closely with country organizations and operations to plan and coordinate deliverables, new processes/ways of working and communicate with business and other stakeholders. You will also work closely with marketing, legal, sales and engineering organizations to enhance our service offering and performance.
- Coordinate and track progress of launching new products on new markets - continuously look for synergies, efficiencies and standardizations possibilities on all levels.
- Support the launch of new business models – coordinate with partners, internal and external stakeholders to establish a top of the class “Verifone merchant experience”
- Track agreed goals and targets, making sure there is progress and pushing different stakeholders to deliver according to set targets.
- Support country management in planning, introducing and rolling out new products and solutions on their markets by acting as a product specialist - “know the solution”.
- Working closely with sales in different countries - creating materials, tools and trainings to achieve set goals.
- Assisting in creation of release materials and new product releases.
What qualifications will you need to be successful?
- Payments industry experience specifically focused on merchant services, acquiring services, Point of Sale solutions and integrations.
- At least 5 years’ experience in the financial services industry, experience in the role of product, delivery or project management in the payments/commerce field is a plus.
- University degree in Business, Marketing or Technology – Master’s Degree a plus.
- Energetic, flexible, innovative and focused on delivering optimal product and services solutions to serve our customers.
- You have a deep understanding of product development process and ability to handle and deal with technical issues.
- Strong financial, product and revenue analytic skills.
- Excellent English writing and communications skills.
- Strong leadership and social skills
- Ability to work in a cross-functional and multi-cultural environment
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Join our worldwide team