Financial Operations Analyst
For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
What you’ll do:
- Analyze, investigate and reconcile invoices to ensure accurate balances on the accounts
- Process timely and accurate payment of invoices
- Review invoices and payments requests for satisfactory payment approval.
- Reconcile client payments and bank statements; perform necessary verifications to avoid overpayment
- Reconcile all the rejected payments
- Prepare regular monitoring reports and reconciliations – monthly, annually.
- Timely escalations to first line manager, providing relevant and complete information
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure target achievements and to close open balances. Be responsible to follow up to completion
- Recognize consistent problem areas and report to higher level for action
- Assist with the automation of manual processes
- Update process documentation
- Assist with the various yearly audits
- Build and maintain effective internal working relationships and support teamwork in meeting company goals
- Actively participate in achieving the goals of the team and the department
What you need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance
- 2 to 4 years of experience in financial or accounting activities, including: intermediate Excel skills, experience with multiple currencies, experience in dealing with audit requirements, goal orientation, strong follow-up skills, and attention to details
- At least 1 year experience in Accounts Payable /Accounts Receivable/Collections
- Ability to seek out relevant information from others (co-workers, other employees in the Field, banks etc.)
- Multitasking and managing workload in order to meet deadlines
- Initiative and working independently with little guidance from management
- Innovative thinking
- Fluency in English
Why you’ll love working with us:
- International work environment in an exciting growth phase
- Attractive compensation package with annual performance bonus
- Flexible business hours
- Flexible benefits package with a monthly budget that you can use for different perks such as: meal tickets, public transportation refund, various gym subscriptions with 50% discounts, private pension funding, shopping vouchers etc.
- Private medical subscription (with 2 different medical providers to choose from)
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Join our worldwide team