Sales Development Representative
For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
What you'll do
The Sales Development Representative is responsible for identifying and creating new qualified opportunities within target Mid-Market accounts. This role manages the outbound campaigns to individuals within those assigned accounts and through prospecting, works to create engagement for net-new meetings. The Sales Development Representative will need to be able to articulate the 2Checkout value proposition. This includes target market penetration, calling on CXOs, senior-level executives, following up on marketing-generated leads, webinar and event follow-up, and more.
- Prospect into Strategic accounts and leads to secure meetings, and to identify and qualify sales opportunities.
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop relationships with important stakeholders.
- In this role you will be responsible for generating outbound leads, responding to and qualifying inbound inquiries, with the aim of building a strong sales pipeline for the Account Managers
- Provide potential prospects with information about 2Checkout and our product value.
- Conduct conversations with decision makers from mid-market and Enterprise organizations.
- Collaborate closely with highly experienced and tenured Sales Account Executives and Directors.
- Learn, leverage and help evolve our opportunity qualification and pipeline creation process.
- Meet and exceed quarterly quota to ensure pipeline objectives, with the support of managers and teammates who are committed to your success.
- Participate in regular Sales enablement sessions, learning from your peers, and helping you develop the skills to excel in a Sales career.
What you need to have:
- Proven track record of exceeding targets and quota, at least one year working in successful tech-oriented B2B SaaS companies generating outbound meetings
- Bachelors degree preferred or relevant work experience
- Experience interacting with customers and prospects, doing discovery calls and identifying sales opportunities
- Passion for technical-oriented products
- Competitive team player
- An appetite to sell to technology decision makers
- Can relate technical concepts to both non-technical people, and highly technical people
- Experience with working with SalesForce.com or another CRM.
- Hard worker and willing to achieve a high volume of daily activities while maintaining a positive and energetic attitude, as this is a remote based position.
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Join our worldwide team