Commercial Operations, EMEA
Key Account Manager
For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
About the role
Are you passionate about sales, to do business? Do you want to work at a market-leading company where the development opportunities are great and where you as a person can make a big difference?
Verifone is now looking for a new star for its sales team. You will be part of a journey you will soon forget where you also have the chance to be able to influence. One day is not the same as the next.
This role will manage existing customers to make sure that our customers has a strong commitment, service from us and that they always have the right solution with our offering. Owning and performing everything from CxO-level presentations negotiations and forecast to understanding the user-experience from our customers. As KAM you will develop great and long-term relations with key stakeholders making sure you understand their needs and working through the customers lifecycle to ensure terminal growth, up-sell VAS-services.
What you'll do
- Identify, create, develop and manage new opportunities on your existing customer base
- Negotiation and contract management
- Document your activities and business opportunities in Sales force
- Work closely with the key stakeholders at customers to create a strong and sustainable relationship.
- Well-documented sales plans and roadmaps for existing customers with the target to move them in our value chain by cross and upsell of new products and services.
- Develop business plans and sales strategy to ensure sales goals and profitability
- Assists in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
- Provides timely feedback to senior management of the market situation, including competitors’ activities.
- Creates and conducts proposal presentations and RFP responses.
What qualifications will you need to be successful?
- Recognized Degree in Business or Engineering or equivalent;
- Ability to sell at C- level and experience in managing large and complex strategic accounts
- Knowledge of Information Technology – software, hardware and networks
- Account planning and management skills
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to work across functions and partners to deliver to the Customer expectations
- Be able to conduct complex contract discussions and legal understanding
- Experience in public procurement
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Join our worldwide team