Commercial Operations, North America
Order Entry Representative
For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
About the role
This position’s main area of responsibility is to ensure order compliance and customer satisfaction to our VeriFone customers. Candidate is expected to interface with all levels and departments that pertain to order shipment, repairs, sales, product, services and customer related issues. This also requires the candidate to be self-efficient and detail oriented. Candidate must have a strong customer service background.
What you'll do
• High Volume of Order Processing- Possess an understanding of order processing from Purchase Order receipt and placement through shipping, credits, rebills and DOA’s as necessary. Orders must be processed in a compliant manner with accuracy having high importance.
• Provide follow-up and resolution to client raised questions, issues related to orders, credits, freight disputes, shipping errors, etc.
• Assist with coordination of roll-outs and special projects administratively.
• Provides follow up on all orders/accounts while working directly with our Sales Representatives, Sales Ops and warehouse staff to ensure timely deliveries.
• Must possess excellent customer service and phone skills as the position requires the ability to resolve Sales Support Rep related issues for external and internal escalations. Will be responsible in resolving the issues and/or providing necessary guidance in addressing and resolving the issue to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Must ensure professionalism among coworkers and customers, applying consistent disciplinary actions that align with VeriFone’s policies and procedures.
Knowledge and/or Experience
• Microsoft Office Suite – Outlook, Word, Excel
• SharePoint and Oracle – a plus
• Customer service experience a must
• Must use written and verbal professionalism with all internal and external interactions.
• Ability to adapt to changing procedures and work under pressure and deadlines.
• Able to multitask, between phones, e-mails and sales support rep
• Excellent research and analytical stills plus demonstrated skills to handle a variety of assignments simultaneously.
• Work in a team environment
• A Bilingual candidate is desired but not required.
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Join our worldwide team