Global Human Resources
Talent Acquisition Specialist
For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
For our EMEA TA Team we are looking for a smart and passionate Talent Acquisition Specialist that can be in any of the following locations: Bucharest, Warsaw or TelAviv.
- Manage the Talent Acquisition processes, for Israel and other EMEA countries
- Manage the full recruiting process, from sourcing to hiring. This will include activities like intake sessions with hiring managers, job description drafting and posting, screening CVs, conducting phone and in-person interviews, preparing reports
- Recruit a wide range of profiles (from shared serviced profiles to IT roles) and insuring an overall fast and efficient recruiting process
- Source talent through extensive online research, personal networking, employee and candidate referrals, and any other creative methods
- Actively connect with potential talents as a pipeline for the future, and staying connected with candidates
- Timely and accurately document the TA processes in the company’s systems (Workday and Greenhouse)
- On the operations side, responsible for creating the offers letters, drafting and validating employment contracts and other hiring documents, ensuring data accuracy and legal compliance
- Ensure a smooth and efficient onboarding process, partnering with other functions within the company and properly manage stakeholders' expectations
- Creating a positive candidate experience, and help promote our employer brand on social media.
- Fluency in Hebrew and English
- 3 years' working experience in a similar role (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter)
- Background in recruiting for Information Technology and Shared Services
- Customer focused attitude with strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet timelines on deliverables
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Very good active sourcing skills
- Self-starter with a sense of urgency and an eye for details
- Ability to work well under pressure, in a high-velocity environment
Nice to have
- Previous experience in a corporate environment
- Hands on experience with Workday and Greenhouse
Join our worldwide team