For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third-party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
About the role
Verifone is seeking an Automation Engineer to join our cross functional delivery team in Sydney. Working on a global android payment solution this role will give you the opportunity to work in many components of the overall solution.
Do you possess a key eye for detail and enjoy working in collaborative agile teams who put customers at the center of everything you do?
Do you possess a good work ethic and a results orientation drive? Can you liaise with developers and other quality engineering teams to get the right outcomes?
Is Android automation in your skills armory?
What you’ll do
- Work closely with the Test Lead in planning, writing and executing test cases across our E2E solution
- Complete execution and scheduling of scheme tests
- Analyze and submit test outcomes
- Work with Software Developers to determine root cause and close out issues
- Working with Project Team, when required, to provide test analysis of such things as Terminal Functionality, Scheme compliance and Security Requirements
- Perform Regression Testing, System testing, Accreditation testing and full end-to-end testing
Reporting Relationships – will report to the Technical Delivery Lead in Sydney
What qualifications will you need to be successful
- Strong test automation knowledge and experience in an Android world using Python, Robot framework and Appium
- Working knowledge on SOAP and REST API testing
- Experience with development and build tools (e.g. Git, Jenkins)
- Experience in a global company working in an agile delivery model
- Knowledge in payment scheme compliance is preferred
- Good working knowledge of Australian based payment solutions is ideal
- Experience working with JIRA, confluence, MS Project and Office
- Experience with test management tools (eg JAMA, SPIRA, Quality Center)
- Effective internal and external stakeholder engagement and management skills
- Proven track record of working well under limited supervision, with ability to produce results quickly and thoroughly
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Good organization, reporting and planning skills
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Join our worldwide team