For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
We are seeking a QA Engineer who is highly analytical and driven and who is very process and detail oriented to be part of our Testing Department.
What you need to have:
- Over 2 years of experience in software testing;
- Experience in different types of testing (functional, regression, system, sanity testing);
- Previous experience in testing/ development for web-based applications (cross browser testing);
- Experience in working with Agile SCRUM structure;
- Experience with at least one tests/bugs/change requests management system – Jira is a plus;
- Experience with working with at least one database system - MySQL is a plus;
- Experience with code versioning system is a plus;
- Previous experience with automated testing is a plus;
- Proactive attitude, detail oriented;
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, fluent in English.
What would be nice to have:
- Experience in working with at least one CI tool (preferably Jenkins);
- Experience in working with BDD test automation frameworks (Behat / Codeception / Cucumber) prefered;
- Experience in working with Selenium Webdriver;
- Basic programming skills with PHP / Java;
- Eager to learn automation.
What you'll do:
- Develop and implement tests (functional, regression etc.);
- Bug reporting to the Development Team;
- Implement the test automation process;
- Suggest new methods of testing;
- Write technical documentation.
Why you'll love working with us:
- The opportunity to be part of the design and development of state the art payment applications software;
- International work environment and a local team in an exciting growth phase;
- Unique opportunity for personal growth;
- Attractive compensation package with annual performance bonus;
- Flexible benefits package with a monthly budget that you can use for different perks (meal tickets, public transportation refund, gym subscriptions discounts, private pension funding, shopping vouchers etc.);
- Private medical subscription (with 2 different medical providers to choose from) for you and your children;
- Bookster subscription.
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Join our worldwide team