Global Human Resources
Senior HRIT (Workday) Analyst
For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintains in-depth knowledge of HR systems and functions.
• Serves as key functional/technical team member for upgrades and application of bundles to the HCM applications.
• Coordinates testing to ensure that interrelated data and processes are thoroughly tested. Ensure proper testing is completed so required specifications are met with efficient, accurate and quality information.
• Works with users to provide successful, reliable interfaces between HR system and external vendors.
• Utilizes HCM reporting tools to develop custom HR reports and meets hard deadlines for ongoing monthly reporting.
• Provides statistical analysis and interpretation of report data as required.
• Utilizes Excel and other applications to manipulate, analyze and logically present data to end users at many levels of the organizations
• Responsible for the development, implementation and maintenance of the HRIS associated with the collection, retrieval, accessibility and usage of employee information for Human Resource department planning and activities.
• Investigate and resolve interface issues between third party vendors and internal systems
• Support the development and implementation of new or redesigned systems, Workday functionality, reports
• Reviews and analyzes requests for HR System customizations (i.e., user requests, etc.) and facilitates any system customizations within the application itself.
• Uses creative thinking to recommend and establish data tables, structures, files, interface requirements and data integrity protocols for ongoing administration.
• Manage or mentor the team as needed; to ensure the best practices are followed thoroughly.
Knowledge and Experience:
• Bachelor degree in Business or related area (or equivalent experience).
• 8+ yrs. In an analyst/technical role
• Advanced knowledge and use of Excel and MS Office products.
• Strong functional knowledge of Human Resources business processes.
• Experience developing and executing test scripts for various system changes such as implementations, enhancements, upgrades, etc.
• Extensive knowledge of report writing and ability to create reports.
• Experience with Workday is required
• Global HR experience preferred.
• Knowledge of global data protection laws a plus.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Works on issues of diverse scope where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current business trends.
• Demonstrate project management skills and the ability to work independently on projects of high complexity.
• Strong analytical, decision-making, problem solving attention to detail.
• Organized, possesses strong time management skills and ability to prioritize multiple tasks in order to meet established deadlines.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills and ability to communicate effectively with all levels in the organization.
• Must possess strong ethical standards regarding the handling of confidential information.
• Should be comfortable working in an extremely fast paced, Hi-Tech, global environment.
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Join our worldwide team