Analyst, IT Operations Center
For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
About the role
The IT Operations Center Analyst will provide tier one and tier two technical support for the operation of the ITOC Global Command Center in Manila in accordance to established goals and procedures. The Analyst will complete activities associated in providing the 24/7/365 operations required to maintain Verifone’s global payment gateways and IT services by identifying, analyzing and prioritizing events and incidents and completing service requests and BAU tasks.
What you'll do
- Actively monitor performance dashboards and event queues
- Evaluates events and incidents and assesses initial impact and urgency
- Effectively manage Service request backlog
- Effectively communicate incident status to Shift Leader and ITOC Manager
- Maintain standards for monitoring configurations
- Support compliance with corporate direction and team objectives
- Implement technical knowledge regarding existing and newly released Verifone services
- Recommend strategies and/or process improvement to increase team productivity
- Identify opportunities for continuous process and tool improvement
- Ensure effective shift hand over
- Actively participate in user/external group discussions
- Complete activities and tasks in accordance with the established procedures and practices to achieve agreed OLAs
What qualifications will you need to be successful?
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science or any related field
- 1 to 4 years of IT Service Operations experience in a MNC Operations Support Center
- Minimum ITIL V3 Foundation certification
- Knowledge of IT Infrastructure and Application Performance monitoring tools
- Experience working with ITSM tools, preferably ServiceNow
- Flexible to work in 11-hour shifts to cover 24/7/365 operations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of configuration management / controls / compliance
- Ability to work under high pressure and flexibility to meet business demands as they arise
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Join our worldwide team