Onboarding & Order Administration Team Leader
For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
For our local Bucharest center, we are looking for an Onboarding & Order Administration Team Lead who will be responsible for coordinating onboarding and order administration tasks while combining skills, passion and positive mindset. The Onboarding & Order Administration Team Lead will report directly to the Onboarding & Order Administration Director and will be responsible for end to end team’s onboarding & order management activities ensuring delivery of KPI’s.
What you`ll do:
• Manage a team of ~ 20 FTE’s on the onboarding & order management processes
• Lead and support setting up new processes based on customer and business requirements
• Liaise with external and internal departments (Sales, Customer Support, Finance, Customers) to resolve queries and handle escalations
• Lead testing and automation efforts, as well as new system launches
• Ensure deliverables on the agreed KPIs
• Coach team members, performance evaluation
What you need to have:
• 5+ years experience in leading cross functional teams
• Excellent organizational and planning skills
• Solution oriented, able to troubleshoot and provide resolution
• Strong leadership skills: initiative, drive, accountability, work ethic
• Excellent communication skills at all levels: spoken and written English
• Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly in Excel
Nice to have:
• Oracle experience would be an advantage
• Additional languages: Spanish, German
Why you’ll love working with us:
• The opportunity to be part of the design and development of state the art payment applications software
• International work environment and a local team in an exciting growth phase
• Unique opportunity for personal growth
• Attractive compensation package with annual performance bonus
• Flexible benefits package with a monthly budget that you can use for different perks (meal tickets, public transportation refund, gym subscriptions discounts, private pension funding, shopping vouchers etc.)
• Private medical subscription (with 2 different medical providers to choose from) for you and your children
• Bookster subscription
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your CV in English.
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Join our worldwide team