Service Delivery Manager - Operations (Fixed-term)
For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third-party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services and are obsessed with customer happiness.
Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
About the role
The Service Delivery Manager’s key responsibility is to act as the conduit between the client and the Operational aspects of the business. Key activities include project management of all special projects, organisational programs and support services (including SLA management – operational and IT and Quality Assurance).
Reports to: Head of Services
What you’ll do
- Project manage the implementation of new projects
- Provide support to direct reports – Project Leaders and Project Administrators
- Liaise with Subject Matter Experts to develop and document procedures
- Implement Quality Assurance initiatives to improve service and reduce costs
- Monitor and manage operational SLAs and IT Outsourced Services
- Work with external customers to develop manageable project timelines
- Liaising with IT, Sales and Operational Team to communicate project requirements (both technical and non-technical)
- Identifying business process improvements
- Act as the main point of contact for all service escalations
- Assist the Account Manager in identifying and driving service revenue opportunities
- Other duties, as required
What qualifications will you need to be successful
- Education qualification/s in Project Management or any related field
- At least 5 years of Service Management or Account Management experience, preferably in a technology-based environment
- Experience working in system development environment with a strong understanding of networks, SDLC, infrastructure and systems
- Leadership experience - team and performance management
- Strong project management skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Effective interpersonal and client relationship management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Exceptional communication & presentation skills
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Join our worldwide team