Inventory Assistant (Fixed-term)
For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third-party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services and are obsessed with customer happiness.
Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success
About the role
The Inventory Assistant is responsible for assisting the end-to-end supply chain of devices that are actively under management of Verifone Australia. It is critical to the role that inventory management process and practices are always robust and accurate. The Inventory Assistant will need to ensure the timely field agent receipt and stock returns to reduce the capital stockholding required for servicing large Managed Service Agreements in Australia.
What you’ll do
- Ensure suitable stock levels in the field
- Follow up external partners to ensure efficient receipt and stock return
- Correct any errors made by Field Agent Staff
- Liaise with partners to ensure systems are updated correctly
- Assist in Inventory Audits
- Problem Solve any field-related/ agent-related business issues
- Identifying business process improvements
What qualifications will you need to be successful
- Effective interpersonal skills - ability to build successful relationships with staffs, vendors and clients
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Advanced PC skills – Excel is preferred
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Join our worldwide team