Commercial Operations, EMEA
International Sales Representative
For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
About the role
We are looking for a talented International Sales Representative in Bucharest, to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative, in one of the fastest growing and most exciting industries - Digital Commerce.
If you are an ambitious sales professional with strong consultative selling skills, an entrepreneurial mindset and comfortable with C-level networking - come join us!
Become the trusted advisor of some of the most innovative founders and brightest executives out there. And feel the satisfaction of having had a powerful impact on transforming their business.
What will you do?
- Design and implement a strategic sales plan that expands Verifone’s customer base and achieves the revenue growth targets in EMEA
- Lead the entire sales process from prospecting, discovery, delivering the value prop, negotiation, contracting and implementation
- Generate a constant pipeline of opportunities through personal research, cold approaching, networking, references from existing partners or inbound leads.
- Enrich SalesForce database with new leads and ensure existing accounts are up to date
- Identify the key decision makers within targeted accounts and apply a consultative problem-solving approach to understand their needs, evaluate impact and assess if/how we can help
- Articulate and demonstrate the value of the proposed solution to multiple stakeholders at different levels and across departments (from Sales/MK Manager to CTO, CFO and CEO)
- Accurately track and forecast opportunity development, timelines and revenue in SalesForce
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of Verifone solutions, competitors and industry trends, feeding back new market insights to the team and mentoring new sales colleagues
- Manage internal and external project resources to ensure the right solution is defined and implemented in a timely manner for the ongoing customer satisfaction
- Develop yourself as an industry expert and become a trusted advisor in your region
- Spread Verifone vision and value prop to increase brand awareness, coordinate Marketing efforts in the territory and attend local industry events and business meetings.
What you need to have:
- At least 5 years of B2B sales experience in a technology or product driven environment, preferably within Software and Online Services industries (SaaS, PaaS, etc)
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets and revenue quota
- Solid experience in prospecting, opportunity qualification, meeting planning, leading the sales process, negotiation & closing, account development and time/priority management
- Strategic thinking skills to demonstrate value proposition & ROI to a variety of stakeholders in commercial, technical, finance and executive audiences
- Ability to understand complex business implications, evaluate impact and coordinate with internal experts to match the right technology solution with the customer needs
- Experience in connecting with C-suite, winning trust and developing long lasting relationships
- Self-starter individual with a strong drive to succeed and adapt in fast evolving environments
- Resilient “can do” attitude and a growth mindset focused on long term success
- Keen to travel for business meetings and events
- Excellent oral and written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- High fluency in English
- Great to have:
- Additional languages are a plus
- Ecommerce, subscription billing or online payments experience
- Experience with long and complex sales cycles of highly technical products/ services
Why you’ll love working with us:
- The opportunity to be part of the design and development of state the art payment applications software
- International work environment and a local team in an exciting growth phase
- Unique opportunity for personal growth
- Attractive compensation package with annual performance bonus
- Flexible benefits package with a monthly budget that you can use for different perks (meal tickets, public transportation refund, gym subscriptions discounts, private pension funding, shopping vouchers etc.)
- Private medical subscription (with 2 different medical providers to choose from) for you and your children
- Bookster subscription
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Join our worldwide team