For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
About the role
We are looking for a Web Analyst who will perform online analytics and deliver actionable insights, analyses and recommendations that shape and inform day-to-day as well as long-term optimization strategies.
What you'll do
- Collect and analyse qualitative and quantitative data, using a variety of tools, including Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, VWO, and Hotjar to evaluate overall performance of shopping cart conversion rates for our customers
- Design and create custom reports to measure performance
- Work with a cross-functional team to define an optimization plan
- Develop and execute conversion optimization strategy with a goal of creating conversion rate and revenue lift through use of a/b testing, web analytics, and UX enhancements
- Develop hypotheses, testing roadmaps and reports for A/B and Multivariate tests
- Identify, summarize, and present findings and recommendations to stakeholders across the organization regarding Conversion Rate Optimization and Web Analytics subjects
- Bring insights from conversion projects working with clients and external stakeholders into the platform; work with the Product Management team to ensure incorporation into the platform at a future release
- Establish and maintain benchmark reports on platform performance
- Work directly with Verifone clients and Customer Support team to setup or troubleshoot reporting tools such as Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics
What qualifications will you need to be successful?
- Understanding of how tracking tools work at a high level
- Experience with web analytics tools such as Omniture/Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics
- Understanding of User Experience best practices
- Experience with Adobe DTM is a plus
- Previous experience in eCommerce is a plus
- 2+ years of web analytics
- Upbeat attitude, self-driven focus and motivation, and desire to work in a results-oriented environment. Strong ability to interpret data and transform information into meaningful conclusions and recommendations
- Solid time management skills demonstrated by the ability to execute on multiple projects while working on a tight deadline
- Excellent communication, presentation, collaboration, facilitation, people and project management skills
- Capable of operating both in a strategic capacity (big-picture perspective, asks "why") and a hands-on/execution capacity (detail-oriented, conscientious)
- Advanced English skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
Nice to have
- Experience with A/B testing tools
Why you’ll love working with us:
- The opportunity to be part of the design and development of state the art payment applications software
- International work environment and a local team in an exciting growth phase
- Unique opportunity for personal growth
- Attractive compensation package with annual performance bonus
- Flexible benefits package with a monthly budget that you can use for different perks (meal tickets, public transportation refund, gym subscriptions discounts, private pension funding, shopping vouchers etc.)
- Private medical subscription (with 2 different medical providers to choose from) for you and your children
- Bookster subscription
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Join our worldwide team