Onboarding & Order Administration Manager
For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
About the role
Excellent career opportunity to join one of the global leaders in the payments industry. Reporting directly to Director Managed Services, Order Entry. This position is required to support and represent the regional business across multiple countries on all onboarding and order management processes. Primary focus will be to support the Order Management department and maintain standard operating procedures and controls. This role will require the person to be adaptable, flexible and prepared to embrace new challenges as the company continues to grow. Act as a change agent, accountable for continuous improvement within the team, measuring and reporting best in practice order management KPI’s.
What you'll do
- Respond to and manage different types of scenarios related to onboarding and order management, including but not limited to subscription billing, order fulfilment etc.
- Assists in conceptualizing, testing, and implementing process improvements (including areas for automation) for functions supported.
- Ability to adapt and work across various systems and if required contribute to the development and upgrading of existing systems.
- Work with cross functional teams to implement new processes, improve processes and workflow.
- Accountable for team performance management- setting clear targets, prioritizing workload, tracking KPI’s and reporting
- Work in collaboration with sales, finance, accounts receivables, helpdesk and other stakeholders internally as well as externally to ensure smooth running of day to day operations
- Preparing presentations and data sets to present to senior stakeholders when required
What qualifications will you need to be successful?
- Degree in business administration or a related field
- Practical experience in a similar position is a plus
- Strong business acumen with commercial and people management skills
- 5+ years’ experience in managing large teams is a must
- Experience of working in a matrix organisation is an advantage
- Knowledge of ERP systems such as Oracle order management and service contracts module or related ERP systems is a big advantage
- Demonstrable grasp of corporate and functional business objectives
- Ability to communicate at different levels, particularly with senior stakeholders
- Good problem-solving as well as organizational skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to work with level of autonomy and as part of a team
- High Level English required
- Willing to travel if required
- Alternative language an advantage
Why you’ll love working with us:
- The opportunity to be part of the design and development of state the art payment applications software
- International work environment and a local team in an exciting growth phase
- Unique opportunity for personal growth
- Attractive compensation package with annual performance bonus
- Flexible benefits package with a monthly budget that you can use for different perks (meal tickets, public transportation refund, gym subscriptions discounts, private pension funding, shopping vouchers etc.)
- Private medical subscription (with 2 different medical providers to choose from) for you and your children
- Bookster subscription
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Join our worldwide team