Commercial Operations, Latin America
Solutions Sales Manager
For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
About the role
Verifone is seeking for high motivated solution sales individual to help us grow our Latin America business in diversified verticals. Responsible for drive Verifone Solutions in response to customer needs. Driving sales, Business Development, Strategic Planning and Account Management for enterprise customers to achieve defined objectives, aimed to meet and exceed business targets by actively promoting Verifone products and solutions range, while increasing market position. Implement plans to achieve strategic goals of the business unit. Effectively communications with appropriate executives and managers to ensure proper sensitivity to sales needs. Resolves different customer problems and may participate in important negotiations with key customers
What you'll do
* Work with enterprise organizations from different sectors to drive issues and needs into business solutions deliverables.
* End-to-end responsible in understand market needs and get complete payment solutions deployed.
* Experience developing new business opportunities in order to solve customer requirements.
* Negotiation of business agreements aligned with corporate guidelines.
* Responsible for key accounts solutions sales and business development
* Set realistic revenue projections for executive management
* Ensure accurate and timely sales forecasting and financial reporting.
* Participates with the sales team in the development of new customers, as well as, retention of existing customers.
* Oversees contractual proposal preparation and contract negotiations.
* Drives sales programs for new business and greater market penetration.
* Provide feedback to senior management as it relates to sales/marketing strategies, product changes, etc.
* May also manage sales support functions.
* Communicate corporate direction and objectives.
* Manage performance through setting objectives, providing performance feedback/coaching and evaluation.
* Motivate employees to over-achieve and correct performance problems.
* Develop staff skills and abilities to meet business needs.
* Actively support company programs and ensure adherence to company rules and procedures.
* Administer compensation actions within company guidelines.
Knowledge and Experience:
7 years solutions sales and/or pre-sales and/or business development experience, 2 years Sales/Marketing Rep experience required. Master's degree preferred. Industry and product knowledge preferred.
Studies: Systems Engineer, Electronics Engineer or related
What qualifications will you need to be successful?
* Strategic Planning Skills
* Strategic and Conceptual Sales training skills
* Strong presentation/communication skills
* Sales management (oriented to sales solutions)
* Negotiation skills
* Ability to effectively use Microsoft office suite, automated sales tools.
* Portuguese, English and Spanish fluent at writing and speaking
* Highly motivated individual
* Experience with SaaS, PaaS
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Join our worldwide team