Senior Software Development Engineer (C++)
For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
About the role
An incumbent owns and is accountable for the design and development sub-system
What you'll do
- Owns and is accountable for the design and development sub-system
- Participates in architecture discussions, regularly proposes and discusses solutions to system and product changes that are directly related to their area of focus
- Spends most of the time developing code, and efficiently produces elegant, clean code with no unnecessary complication or abstraction
What qualifications will you need to be successful?
- Bachelor/Masters in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or related fields
- 3-8 year of experience in software industry
- Proficient in C++ and Object Oriented Analysis & Object Oriented Design Methodologies
- Strong ability to understand and learn existing C++ software project, able to work independently
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Join our worldwide team