Commercial Operations, EMEA
Junior Sales Account Specialist
For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
What you'll do
- Management of the end to end sales and account management lifecycle of a portfolio of existing key customers in South Africa and all related activities and the acquisition new customers
- Key measurements include primary responsibility for the achievement of sales targets and revenue generation for the allocated portfolio.
- Development of long-term relationships with customers and all key stakeholders
- Liaison between the customer and Verifone cross-functional teams to ensure successful delivery of our solutions
- Sales planning and forecasting
- Proposal generation
What qualifications will you need to be successful?
- Tertiary qualification, preferably in marketing and sales
- Experience in sales
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and present effectively at all levels of an organization
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Ability to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
- Problem solving skills
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Join our worldwide team