Account Review Analyst
For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
Our Underwriting Team looks into all the websites, so you do not have to. We review all kind of different products/services, starting with your dog’s favorite chew toy up to the software you use to protect your computer.
Get a look at the different world cultures through their online shopping interests.
If you want to look at shoes, saris and car parts all in a days’ work, join us!
What will you do:
The purpose is to mitigate the risk through the careful research and application of compliance policies through:
- Review and evaluate new applications made by different companies that want to use 2Checkout’s ecommerce platform;
- In the application process, you have to review general documentation to ensure validity and compliance standards specific to eCommerce domain;
- Communicate and assist via email, with internal and external stakeholders, to ensure all the details needed for the evaluation process are available;
- Make a 360-business evaluation of the potential clients using in-house tools and doing external research;
- Decide on their application if successful or not, while taking ownership and responsibility for the approval process of their accounts;
- Review active accounts annually.
What you need to have:
- 1-3 years’ experience; experience in risk/ fraud analysis/ ecommerce might represent a plus, but is not mandatory;
- Critical thinking/problem solving, decision-making, customer focus, detail orientation skills;
- Fluent in English.
In return, we offer:
- International work environment and a local team in an exciting growth phase
- Unique opportunity for personal growth
- Attractive compensation package with annual performance bonus
- Flexible benefits package with a monthly budget that you can use for different perks (meal tickets, public transportation refund, gym subscriptions discounts, private pension funding, shopping vouchers etc.)
- Private medical subscription (with 2 different medical providers to choose from) for you and your children
- Bookster subscription
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Join our worldwide team