For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
About the role
We are looking for a Product Manager who will work closely with internal and external clients, acting as a key facilitator while collaborating with all parties in order to support the creation and maintenance of product backlog.
What you'll do
- Participates in defining the product strategy and roadmap (roadmap planning, evaluating problems, exploring potential solutions)
- Delivers MRDs and PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justification
- Represents clients to identify potential solutions, helps prioritize and select options
- Identifies and highlights problem areas, gaps or conflicts derived from information gathered
- Gathers, elicits, analyzes, documents and validates business requirements or user stories, process flows, identifying system and process solution components, producing functional specifications for solution components or possibly for the integrated solutions
- Ensures that specifications are implementable by validating them with developers
- Communicate project requirements with product delivery team: developers, analysts, product managers
- Participates in product launch readiness activities, including field training (training material development, sales collateral development and direct field and account education)
- Assists sales in product presentations, capturing customers, assessing products to meet customer needs and in preparing detailed product specifications and proposals
- Supports Pre-Sales and Sales by providing sales support for key client deals
- Understands competitive technologies and strategy and formulates plans to address competitive sales efforts
What qualifications will you need to be successful?
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of experience in a product and/ or project management in an applicable development activity
- 3+ years of experience in software development (tech industry) (SaaS)/web development/ e-commerce industry, subscription billing/payments
- Experience with requirements elicitation, documentation and management ideally focused on online products, eCommerce SaaS and payments related projects
- Background in financial reconciliations/ invoicing flows / subscriptions management - is preferred
- Experience in Software Product development lifecycle and working on an agile team – is preferred
- Proven track record of defining and driving to launch successful products
- Solid proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint for client-ready reports and presentations
- Advanced English knowledge
- Ability to quickly learn new business domains and technical applications
- Strong analytical thinking and conceptualization ability
- Stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Join our worldwide team