Software Development Team Lead
For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
About the role
Software Development Engineer: Plans, designs, develops and tests software systems or applications for products.
What you'll do
• Work closely with cross function teams for component selection / solution verification.
• Board bring up for each build at CM.
• Plan and execute system level/end-to-end verification.
• Test apps to support HW team.
• Driver development.
• Coordinate cross function team and resolve design issues.
• Drive out source team deliverable if applicable.
• Field issue diagnose support.
• Follow tech trend and adapt cost effective solution to design.
• Survey/Propose system architecture to address market competition
What qualifications will you need to be successful?
• At least 5 years of coding experience for product development
• Proficient in Linux driver development
• Android device driver background, familiar with Android system software and test app design
• Fluent communication in English
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Join our worldwide team